• Window tinting prices are typically based on a "per square footage" charge.
• Film type and other variables can affect the per square footage price.
• Our prices are competitive and within the average nationwide rates.
A quote with film data sheets can be sent by email if window sizes and photos are provided. If you prefer an on-site estimate, we schedule a day and time, then come to you. We measure your windows, then show you film samples based on your window tinting needs.
• Needs and concerns such as heat, glare, fade, safety, security, graffiti, privacy, or other which require window film.
• Glass type such as single or double pane - tempered or non tempered.
• Sizes and number of windows that need film protection.
60 years of quality service and industry experience.
Window tinting has been a family tradition since the pioneering days of liquid tinting. In 1966 when 3M first introduced Scotchtint to the world, a transition from "liquid tint" to "window films" began. We were trained as window film installers since the very beginning.